The world continues to experience unprecedented change in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In planning the 2021 edition of APC & EA Summit, the health and safety of exhibitors, attendees, sponsors, speakers, and staff is our top priority.
We continue to monitor the pandemic including updates and recommendations from public health officials, federal, state, and local authorities, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
This situation remains fluid. Plans will be adapted and expanded in accordance with new developments, and event protocols will reflect the most current advice and best practices. Please check the website regularly for updated information.
New measures will include:
Health and Safety
- Physical distancing in high traffic areas, session rooms, exhibit floor, and throughout the event space in accordance with local & venue regulations
- Increased touch-less hand sanitizer stations throughout
- Face mask requirement for attendees, exhibitors and staff (either their own, or disposable masks available)
- Handshake free interactions
- Enhanced deep cleaning before, during and after the event
- Increased sanitation of high-traffic areas
- The highest standard of food safety and pre-packaged food options
- Communication plan with event security, local officials, hospitals & healthcare providers
- Protocol aligned with local government and health authority advice
The value of in person, face to face interaction is immeasurable. Every effort is being made to ensure your experience at this year’s show, while perhaps different from what we’ve come to expect, is safe, positive and productive and helps you meet your business goals for years to come.
Please continue to check the website for updates leading up to APC & EA Summit 2021. We value your partnership and look forward to hosting you for a safe and successful event in Chicago on September 19-22, 2021.